Merry Christmas and a Special Note

A very special Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season to all of you.  I pray that all your wishes and dreams come true and that you continue with all of your wonderful stitching, needlework, quilting, sewing, crocheting, and other fine art projects.

I wanted to let you know that I will not be posting anymore and my blog will be temporarily closed.  There is not a set time for my return. This past year has not been the best for me healthwise and it has been difficult to keep up with everything.   So, it is with great sadness that I have decided to close my blog.  I will keep it as it is now and hope that one day I will be up to posting again.

However, I do plan to lurk in the shadows of your blogs see what is new in your cyberspace and celebrate with you all your beautiful accomplishments.

But for now……I will miss our little notes.  May you be truly blessed this Holiday Season.

Amities, Averyclaire

1. Margaret
    Nov 26, 2011 @ 12:43:36

I hope your health improves and we see you back again on your blog. But I certainly understand needing to stop for now. Have a happy Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year.

2. Jane
    Nov 26, 2011 @ 12:45:00

I wish you all the best for the coming months and hope you can resolve your health issues. In the meantime, enjoy time with your family and look after yourself.

3. StitchinSweetSue
    Nov 26, 2011 @ 13:50:04

Thx for allowing us to follow along in the past, hoping to see you here again when you’re up to it. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and better health in the future:)

4. Annie
    Nov 26, 2011 @ 16:15:36

Wishing you all the best for the holidays and the coming year. Sending good thoughts your way and hope to see you again when you feel up to it.

5. Valerie
    Nov 27, 2011 @ 00:59:59

So sorry to hear this but sometimes you just need to take a break and concentrate on yourself. I hope your health situation improves and that you and yours have a lovely holiday season!

6. Jackie
    Nov 27, 2011 @ 08:24:20

Your health is of the upmost importance! I hope to see you here again…

7. Nanouanne
    Nov 27, 2011 @ 13:40:56

It is not good to me as I was so glad we could follow you through your blog, especially when one lives over the pond…
    But, I do understand your feelings. I am sure we can keep in touch more privately, as we used to do. I most of all wish you a better health so that you can fully enjoy your sewing, gardening and family. You have been travelling a lot this year, maybe you need some rest now…
    I will keep you and your beloved family in my prayers.
    Have a peaceful holiday season.
    Nanouanne

8. An Older Woman
    Nov 29, 2011 @ 00:10:48

Oh I am going to miss you. I will write via email and send my best wishes to you during the holidays, and through the next year. I don’t know what is wrong, but I too have had health problems, but then I am an old woman, so I should expect some slow downs. But how I am going to miss you. Please allow us to go back over your old posts, many of which I have not read. I want to comment on them, and compliment you on all your creative projects. That way I can also stay in touch, without expecting you to write back.

You are in my mind and heart. Be strong. I know I speak for many people when I say how sorely you will be missed in here. Keep the Faith. Patsye

9. colour du jour
    Nov 29, 2011 @ 03:43:14

I, too will miss seeing all of your beautiful handwork! but I understand how much time it takes to keep the blog up. Especially when we’d rather be doing our needlework and quilting. I have been AWAL on colour du jour for about a year.

Amities

10. Siobhan
    Nov 29, 2011 @ 05:33:25

Your health and happiness are the priority. I do hope that you will pop in when you can, but understand if you can’t. Know that I am thinking of you!

11. Doris
    Dec 03, 2011 @ 15:05:20

i hope your health improves and we see you back again on your blog. and Siobhan is right, first is your health and happiness..take care.

12. itwasjudith
    May 06, 2013 @ 03:15:24

I am reading this just now… glad you came back and started writing in your blog again. Hope you feel better now? all the best