My Precious Granddaughter

Haley Elizabeth Jablonski

Sept 12, 2000 – Sept 4, 2021

Our hearts are broken! My beautiful granddaughter, Haley, 20 years old, passed away Saturday, September 4th, following a three year battle with brain cancer. Haley was a fearless lover of life. Even in the toughest times she found the will to fight with grace, courage, determination and perseverance.

Haley was a lover of animals and was studying at the University of Tennessee to become a veterinarian. She was a member of the Sigma Kappa Sorority and was Vice President of Alumni Relations.

Her passing leaves a terrible void in the lives of her parents, David and Heather Jablonski, her brother, Max, and our entire family. Our lives will never be the same without her. She was a bright light in all of our lives. We love you, Haley. You will be forever in our hearts.

We miss you!

All our love, Nana and Pa 💕💕

1. Kay Nelson
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 09:38:21

Karen and Willie…. We are so sorry to hear about your Haley. What a great loss of such a vibrant young woman. Our hearts go out to you… ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone

2. carolinastitcher
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 09:50:01

Oh my goodness no… I’m so very sorry to read this and just know that I will hold your entire family in my prayers…

Cherish your memories and remember the good times…

Again, many condolences🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Faye Carolina Stitcher

• averyclaire
      Sep 10, 2021 @ 10:07:51

Thank you Faye…it has been a long three years. I have been unable to post anymore, be creative, just exisiting with the rest of my family. Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated.

3. Pat & Jim Schwartz
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 09:54:48

Avery I can’t even imagine your pain. She was a beautiful and talented girl and I’m sure is with God. Her spirit will forever be at your side. RIP Haley. I will remember you and all your family in my prayers and I truly will do that. With sympathy Pat schwartz.

4. bzbaskets
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 10:22:07

So very sorry for your loss. She was beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone

5. Judy Bielawski
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 11:31:49

Karen, my deepest sympathies. How your heart must ache for her and her parents. No words can come that will comfort you. May you find some comfort and peace in your many memories.

6. bsturtz2014
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 12:05:42

I am so sorry to read about the loss of your beautiful granddaughter…..sending prayers to you and your family 🥲🥲

Barb Sturtz Sent from my iPhone

7. Marie
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 13:00:17

So very hard to say good bye to a grandchild…my heart is saddened to hear about the path that your family has to take…..praying for you and all your family.

8. Jessica Grimm
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 14:44:33

Dear Karen,
    I am so very sorry for your loss. What cruel fate for such a lovely girl.
    A big hug for all of you, Jessica

• averyclaire
      Sep 10, 2021 @ 15:04:16

Thank you Jessica…yes cruel fate…happening all too often in this world anymore… I have constantly prayed for a cure for all brain cancer! Thank you for your kind words.

9. lorettatulke@gmail.com
    Sep 10, 2021 @ 16:54:10

I am so sorry! I remember praying for this strong young lady. I remember her determination to return to college. I can’t imagine the heart ache. Karen, the family is in my prayers. Sending a big hug! Loretta

Sent from my iPhone

10. Veronica Buckwalter
    Sep 11, 2021 @ 00:38:48

So sorry to hear of your loss.Sending prayers to you and your family!🙏🙏🙏

11. Jane Galley
    Sep 11, 2021 @ 09:17:02

I’m so sorry to hear about your granddaughter, thoughts are with you and your family

12. Catherine Riffice
    Sep 11, 2021 @ 11:30:07

My heart and prayers go to you and your family. What a beautiful person your granddaughter was . It has been a lose not just to your family but the world. May God be with you.

Sent from my iPhone